Sunday, May 2, 2010

Updating

I'm updating for the sake of updating, so look away if you're busy.

It's May already, 2 months of uni life have gone by just like that. Well actually it's been hectic, I'm sure you know based on my posts for the past 2 months :P

When you're two thirds through a semester, usually you're at peak condition by now. I have battled through some tough weeks, still a couple of bumps coming, but I feel hardened already. When you have survived the worst of weeks, it seems like you can go through anything that comes after that.

You get the picture.

Been behaving a little strange lately. Not that I was ever normal hehehe but I just don't feel like myself. Maybe it's fatigue... feels like I'm someone else. There is this constant rush, everything is going quickly I have no control of it.


OK maybe I should just sleep. Nites everyone :)
Hope tomorrow doesn't crush me like a bug..

No comments: