Monday, October 5, 2009

Storms

I don't know how it happened, but miraculously I got past one "storm", if you know what I mean. Been bothering me for days, and when it finally came down to it, I got the job done... somehow. Not sure bout the quality though.
Another "storm" is on its way very soon, with forecasts predicting that it will definitely hit me before 12 noon this Friday. Oh and then there's another one the following week. Guess I better keep my rain coat on.
Enough with the metaphors... Do u guys remember my Yhart and the whole Yhartxhibition Part 2 which I stopped talking about after some time?
Yeah halfway along the project I was out of inspiration and everything came to a halt.
I don't think I will ever be in the mood to finish it, but heck I feel like posting up the pieces that I did complete so that it doesn't go to waste.
As I mentioned before, the theme is Dreams (based on this performance):



BE WARNED: Some of the pieces are a little warped, so they might offend or challenge your artistic taste.
All of the pictures below are my original work, created using the program Paint.

CentreRealm

Colobongo


Contagious


Droplets

Flight Of The Damned

Freeflow


Gettograf


In Grasp

Millenia

Splativide

Hope you like it. This is really some of the more creative and "out there" stuff I have done.

1 comment:

seti's roommate said...

i love it .. esp flight of the damned ... and free flow .. whatz your inspiration for the names?