Monday, August 25, 2008

kena tagged

wow this is a super long one, from lok mun...
i'm doing it just to find an excuse to NOT do my homework =P
__________________________
1. People who have been tagged must write their answers on their blogs and replace any questions that they dislike with a new question formulated by themselves.

2.Tag 8 people to do this quiz and those who are tagged cannot refuse.These people must state who they were tagged by and cannot tag the person whom they were tagged by. Continue this game by sending it to other people.

1 ) Are you allowed to have a bf/gf?
I should think so.

2 ) Describe urself in one word.
'Clueless' - forever clueless as to what i want

3 ) Who would you pick, someone who really loves you, or the one you love?
Good question. I would pick the person who really loves me. Simply becoz i think i can love that person back. There's NO point loving someone who doesn't love me.

4 ) Have you ever loved someone BEFORE but never had the courage to tell him/her?
Yeah. Who hasn't?

5 ) Does it feel good to love?
Yes, but only if the person loves u back rite... otherwise it's just sad...
But i think LOVE (all kinds) gives us faith to keep on living...

6 ) God is giving u just 5 more minutes before going back to heaven, IF you love someone special what will you say to that person?
"Hey, I really love you but unfortunately my time is up. If I am lucky, hopefully fate will bring us together in another life time...bye!"

7) What will you say to someone who doesn't want to believe you??
"Too bad, it's your lost... I couldn't care anyway."

8 ) Was ever a time that you tried to learn to love someone?
I don't understand the question... what do u mean by tried to learn? is there some kind of manual that no one has told me about???

9 ) What's your opinion about someone who's jealous?
Well you can't have everything, so you just gotta let go sometimes..

10 ) What can you say about playboys/playgirls?
Ur so NOT hot...

[[ * PART 2 * ]]
1) Best place to cry?
Own room...

2 ) Who do you love the most?
My family. This is the type of love that will never fade & truly is unconditional. U agree rite?

3 ) Tell us ur dream last night?
Haven't had dreams lately...

4) Ever hated someone so bad?
Yes, during NS there was this guy that was SO annoying... my friends n i nearly pulled a horrible prank on him but in the end we resisted becoz we r decent human beings and not haters...

5 ) The biggest & most hurtful lie you heard?
I don't think ppl lie to me often... Even if they did, i wouldn't know coz i choose to believe them.

The last person
-you had a beer with? i don't drink much, but probably my sister...
-went to the movies with? s5 gang and some of jit teng's F6 frens...
-talked on the cell phone with? my mum
-u yelled at? myself...

In the last week have you
~Kissed someone? no
~Danced crazy? no

Think of the last time u were angry, why were u angry?
Angry at myself for wasting so much time...

If you could do anything OR wish anything, what would it be?
I wish to be eternally happy... no worries, just pure joy!

If you could have an all expense paid trip, where will you go?
I'm greedy so I will say throughout Europe, like going to Rome, Paris and London...

Would you or have you ever blackmailed someone?
I might if I'm reli desperate...

Are you old fashioned?
When it comes to certain things, yeah.

What would be harder for you, to tell someone you love them or that you do not love them back?
Of course telling someone you love them...

What things would be the hardest thing for you to give up on?
Family.

5 facts about me:
simple minded, lazy, absolutely adores good food, falls easily in love,
can't drink coffee (will get sick)

5 things i hate most:
durian
waiting (for someone, long lines, traffic jam)
people who don't respect others
people who are rude
people who are bias

7 songs playing in my head lately:
Disturbia-Rihanna
The One- Kylie
I Kissed A Girl - Katy Perry
Better In Time - Leona Lewis
No Air - Jordin Sparks
One Step At A Time - Jordin Sparks
7 Things - Miley Cyrus

5 Things I treasure in life:
Friends
Sleep
Good meals
Music
Playing tennis

7 important moments in my life:
(In random order)
-winning a MP3 player in a MTV competition
-being president of PBSMM SL(Y)64 for a year
-Hong Kong trip with my sisters (reli good trip)
-Korea trip with my sisters (i saw snow for the first time!)
-going to Australia (Sydney & Melbourne)
-going for NS and surviving it haha
-a gathering with s5 classmates on the day we graduated... went to MV...emo day...

7 things i always use:
-handphone
-laptop
-money
-plastic bags
-pen
-paper
-water


Oh finally done... i'm not gonna tag other ppl... =)

No comments: