Saturday, August 16, 2008

HoLiDaY

after just 5 weeks of college, i'm having a one week break... i'm not complaining... in fact, i don't mind if i get more hehe...

the holidays couldn't come at a better time... i need to get away from Sunway for a while to get something off my mind...

this week i intend to just relax & forget about what was bothering me...

have to study for a test though... oh, and then there's the ton of homework but never mind, at least i get to wake up later in the morning...


went for dinner with pbsm friends at ss2 yesterday... it was nice to meet up with the gang... everyone seems to be doing ok...take care guys =)

today going to play tennis if it doesn't rain... i realised that recently i'm playing the best tennis of my life... even though i don't play often, but i seem to be getting a good rhythm on my serve, and i'm producing some killer angles with my backhand... i still need to control my forehand a bit, it tends to get a bit wild... but other than that, i feel good... i'm healthy & injury free at the moment...

oh and this week i wanna go watch movies!!! CAN U BELIEVE that i haven't watch The Dark Knight yet? i know... i'm so outdated right! i'm probably the only 18 year old that hasn't watch it yet.... i also wanna watch Wall-E... looks like a nice show with a little bit of robot romance haha...

anyone wanna go watch movie with me SMS me ok? i'm free almost everyday this week... but now school holidays sure hard to get tickets wan... see how lah =)

No comments: