Saturday, May 31, 2008

My 50th


don't get the wrong idea, i'm not turning fifty... i'm referring that this is my 50th post!!!

to be honest, i'm amazed i could keep this up for so long... this effort is clearly better than my previous take at blogging... i'm using this as sort of a journal so there's a lot of random stuff... thanks for visiting =)

anyway, this morning was my very first driving lesson!

i know, there has been such a long delay n i'm starting so late... but i'm just glad that things are rolling now...

but the instructor was late.... not 5 minutes but 15 minutes late!!! talk about a bad first impression.......

the lesson was OK, the instructor was a nice young man, n he was patient... i thought i did OK, but in my mind i knew that the instructor would think that i'm such a sloth....

coz i was goin quite slow, and i was maneuvering clumsily like a cow...

but hey, this is a first attempt so what do u expect? as usual, i'm gonna put my full effort into it, and i will make it work the next time! Coz i simply hate to put up a poor display...

No comments: