Friday, May 23, 2008

M&M: music+movies

MUSIC

David Cook has won American Idol!!! It's unbelievable... especially it being a landslide victory.... he beat David Archuleta by 12 million votes! I'm glad he won, he was my favourite for many weeks...this is the first time a Rocker won the title, so it's pretty refreshing... =)



MOVIES

Haha... I seem to be on some kind of a streak this year, i watched a lot of movies already since coming back from NS...i mean it's a lot for me considering i have not watched many movies for the past 2 years... i realised i had no life during Form 4&5, simply becoz i was too tied up with responsibilities...
-
Hehe so this year i'm back for revenge... So far, i have watched 7 movies i think from March to May, and i intend to make it more!
Here's a list:
1. I Am Legend
2. 10,000 B.C.
3. The Forbidden Kingdom
4. Ironman
5. Slit Mouthed Woman
6. The Chronicles Of Narnia: Prince Caspian
7. Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull
So far, the best movie i have watched in 2008 is Indy 4... i didn't thought i would like it, but the plot keeps u excited coz u won't know what to expect until the very last moment...
OK, other movies i want to watch this year include Superhero Movie, The Orphanage, Kung Fu Panda, The Happening, The Incredible Hulk, Hancock, The Dark Knight (Batman), and The Mummy: Tomb of the Dragon Emperor....
So if u want to support my goal, ur more than welcomed to watch a movie with me... Just give me a call... =)


No comments: