Wednesday, March 19, 2008

totally chillin'

hey.. it's been a few very fun and relaxing days for me... first of all, i'm officially NOT going for the March intake at Sunway so that effectively means i'm a free man for another few months... went to Sunway's open day on Sunday and i got some facts clear... with those worries behind me, i can now put my attention to other more 'important' things hehehe...

So, many people have asked me: "Just what do you plan to do in these few months?" Well, I actually made a list of 30 over things to do whilst I was in NS... yes, since there was a lot of spare time during weekends i made a list of things that i wanted to achieve as soon as i got home... Honestly, i still can't believe that i'm at home now, and i actually lived through 2 and a 1/2 months in Gua Musang... When i was there, i felt that time was frozen... i really wanted things to end sooner so that i can resume my normal life... but right now it feels weird... i'm simply unable to describe how i feel... sometimes it feels as though i have been gone for ages as so many things have developed; but in other situations, i feel like nothing much has changed here and my sister who was at the dining table with me eating dinner said that it felt like i never left...hmm....

anyway, let's look forward, not back... as i was saying i have a little to-do list, and i hope i can accomplish as many of those goals as possible... i will not tell u what is in that list, partly because some of those things are personal, so let's just let it unfold by itself - when i do tick something of my list, i will let u know...=) my plans ahead r BIG, i supposed i can say that, but nothing is really certain right now as i'm still in the drawing board phase and things r slowly but surely taking shape...

these few days seem to slip by me like some kind of slippery thing, i feel like i haven't really done much. first of all, i watched a movie at 1 Utama. erm, the show was 10,000 B.C..... It was alright, nothing much to shout about but i have to say the graphics were not bad and what appealed to me most was the unpredictable plot...i mean seriously, from freezing mountains to dry greenery, from mammoths to prehistoric man eating birds.... then the appearance of desserts and pyramids ruled by a bunch of creeps from a distant land... it may not exactly fit in the time frame, so it does makes one wonder whether the story did take place in 10,000 BC... Apart from that, i did enjoy the show because it was exciting... however i didn't quite like the ending... i think it would be more appropriate if Evolet, the lead actress died....for good...




Other than watching this show, i went to the bank, shopping at 1 Utama on another day.... Oh yeah, i also went to Kajang one evening with my parents... Our plan was to see this property in the town, but it was a great disappointment as our expectations were much higher than what we saw... So after that my dad suggested that we go eat Kajang Satay - what this place is most famous for i guess... My dad wanted to bring us to a place he had been to the last time he was there (that was like 10-20 years ago, i'm not kidding) but he could not find the stall... probably because it has been such a long time the place has changed entirely.. In the end, we settled for a stall at a coffee shop... the place mainly sells satay and BBQ chicken wings but they also have fried noodles... I was amazed by the variety of satay they have: chicken, beef, mutton, fish, duck. we ordered 5 sticks each of chicken, beef, mutton and fish.... I thought it tasted alright, but my parents said it was poorly done.... they claim that the meat was soft and it wasn't properly cooked.... haha i think that since i returned from NS, i have a much greater appreciation of things and to me, everything that i have put into my mouth so far since returning here has been delicious.... My expectations towards food have dropped.... in a way this is good, i'm a less picky eater now...

oh, and just yesterday night i got my new HP... after a much extensive self research spread over 2 days... i found a phone that i really liked... the Nokia N73 Music Edition....and right now as i type this blog entry it lies so beautifully on the computer desk.... it's so hot haha but it's really high tech so it will take me some time to master this new gadget by reading the thick user's manual...
i'm really satisfied right now and my mind is at peace... haha that may sound a little too much but it's true...so my main target now is to acquire a driving license a.s.a.p and also to keep myself busy and do productive things so that i don't waste the next 3-4 months as a couch potato. I intend to pick up a new skill too, not sure what but like i said, a lot of things r still in the works so keep an eye out for the ever growing and evolving revolution that is YoongHsiang... =)

No comments: