Wednesday, March 12, 2008

i'm back!!!

muahahahahahahahahaha.........
Has it been another month already?
I can't believe I'm sitting at home now and living life as usual... No words can describe how excited and amazed i am to finally be out of NS...
I actually reached home yesterday at 2pm but i was so tired after unpacking i really needed a rest... so that brings me here today...
In days to come i will share with u guys my experience in NS as i believe that will take some time...
Oh today was also the day SPM results were released... But i wasn't really thinking about it at all until i reached school this morning. Anyway, I am satisfied with my results considering the amount of effort i put into it last year which was as usual, LAST MINUTE-express train studying... Heck, if it works for me why not? haha...i'm so thankful for getting away with it yet again.... However, i promise i will work harder when i go to college...
Right now i feel energised and fresh really... Coming out from the other side of all this... after 2 and a half months at gua musang... There's just soooooooooooooooo much that i want to see and do..
If only I could bottle up all my excitement and market it.... Then people will understand how i feel... I think that's all for today... will keep u updated.. =)

No comments: