Saturday, March 15, 2008

quick update + Kylie Adverts

hey... haha i know i promised that i would talk about my experience at NS, but i'm just feeling laaaaaaaazzzzzyy lately so give me some time... tomorrow i will be going to Sunway University College for their open day, and there's a big chance that i'll enrol for their March intake... I really want to go for the July intake instead but due to some unexpected reasons, my initial plans just went down the drain... it's frustrating really, i really wanted to get some time off to chill a bit... u know, pamper and spoil myself for a while before going back to grueling study schedules...

i guess life cannot always work out the way you want it to be... anyway, on a higher note i will be getting a new mobile phone (yay!) from my mum as a reward i guess for my SPM... Haven't really decide which model or brand to get but there's no rush so i'll take my time.... i don't want to regret later for choosing something that i don't like...

oh, i went to play tennis with my sister and her friend recently and i'm so relieved that i can still make some decent shots despite not stepping on a tennis court for 3 months... honestly i wasn't expecting much, because it takes consistent practice to maintain a good form and i was clearly sluggish and my timing was off most of the time... there just wasn't the 'feel' when i was playing, i think it will take some time for me to regain my momentum and play good tennis again... I was disappointed actually because these few days there is a tennis tournament going on at the national tennis centre, the Ayam A1 Junior Championships... I unfortunately missed out on the chance to play there because i was at NS when they sent me an e-mail about it. the closing date was in late February, and i was clearly absent at that time. This tournament has significance to me because i was defeated in the first round of this event the year before... I really wanted to seek revenge because my game has improved a whole lot since that loss and i wanted to test the waters and see where i stand. too bad, i'll never get to do so because next year i will be over 18 and it means i won't qualify for the JUNIOR tournament anymore...

well, i know there will be many more tournaments to come and i will have my chance to take part... i promise to myself that i'll work extra hard to shine on a tennis court and be glorious! just wait and see... =)

at the mean time, check out some really cool ads featuring non other than Kylie...=)

H&M Loves Kylie



Kylie Showtime Fragrance (new!)

No comments: