Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Interesting

Wow this has turned out to be quite an interesting week. Interesting in a twisted way, due to the incident related to my maid on Sunday, and the fact that my sis and I both got quite ill the following day. Those things aside, it has been a good 4 day break.

Had a little gathering on Saturday to meet up with Huei Sing who is back for a break from studying in Japan. Japan sounds like a nice place, really should go visit someday. And thanks Huei Sing for the cute little souvenirs =)

Watched 2 movies this week, Where Got Ghost and Gamer. OK Where Got Ghost had some funny moments but overall was quite boring. Gamer was a little more entertaining, but i felt the plot didn't make much sense. Still prefer Orphan lol. Just love the way Esther talks.

And for the first time since entering Monash, i've never felt so free... to the extend of not knowing what to do. Usually will be rushing for assignments or reports and taking the rest of the time to catch up on lost sleep. But this week has been like a 180 turn, suddenly I have time to relax and do nothing- something which I used to be really good at doing haha.

Right now I'm just thankful for what I have. Certain events lately have made me appreciate life more. I hope u will too =)

No comments: