Friday, September 11, 2009

Extreme Day

No, didn't do any amazing physical activity. No bungee jumping or sky diving, BUT the adrenaline was pumping.

Broke a personal record today.
Was rushing like crazy to finish Stats report for the group project since morning.

The deadline was 2pm.
Printed at 1.45pm.
Was not done editing till 1.59pm (time on my watch at least).
Ran to lecturer's office.
Guess what? I wasn't the only one there hahaha.

Phew... this was a close call.
Should have started earlier, but you know sometimes with GROUP work it's hard to have things done entirely your way. Requires compromise, tolerance. LOTS of it.

I know I'm obsessive when it comes to work, I know I can't expect my team mates to produce the same quality I desire.
If I could, I prefer to do everything on my own. But there's too much for one person to handle. Problem is, I tend to see the flaws in other ppl's work (don't get me wrong, I'm equally critical about my own work).

I realized I have trust issues. This stats project involves a lot of tabulation and analysis of numerical data. Because we were rushing, I didn't go through my team mates' data in detail. Usually I double check everything to get a peace of mind, so now I'm doubtful about the accuracy of the report.

Shit, I know I shouldn't doubt my friends. Sorry guys, I should give u all more credit and have faith in your work ethics.


OKAY enough of talk about work. So glad it's the weekend AGAIN!!! =)
Time goes by much faster when ur busy.
Have not been updating myself with the latest hits in a while. There were songs I heard on Hitz but didn't know which artist sang it until I you-tubed it moments ago.

Gotta love this. Funky tune by one funky lady. Not sure if 'Noisettes' is a band or just one singer.


Embedding of the Official MV has been disabled. Check it out at:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9qfmGokiPe8&feature=channel

Another song I like is 'Issues'. Didn't know it was by The Saturdays till now.
Once again embedding disabled, so check it out here:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7T9vPJJpUAE


OK.. time to have some fun! But not too much, there's a mid sem test for Environmental Science on Monday. Like I said, work never stops!

No comments: