Monday, June 30, 2008

sweet music

hey... college life will begin soon & i'm gettin mixed feelings
it's the 'Holiday effect' that i need to rub off...
no matter what, it's bound to happen sooner or later so my system just has to deal with it...

with only a few days left to soak up all the remainder of the H-effect, i thought it would be nice to talk about the songs that r on my playlist now... so that u'll know me better...

music has been great so far this year... lots of groovy songs & smash hits...


My current ringtone is the chorus of 'Better in Time', and my CRT is Colbie Caillat's 'Realize'...
i just really like these 2, songs that i can keep listening to and not get sick of it...

i also like Rihanna... she's just making hit after hit... i like all the singles from her new album...
from Umbrella to Shut Up & Drive to Don't Stop The Music....
the most recent one being 'Take A Bow'... sort of a sarcastic ballad...

I also have a few David Cook songs, the new A.I...... especially like 'Music of the Night'... great voice...

oh and a recent addition is Katy Perry's 'I Kissed A Girl'.... this song is catchy and if not mistaken, even Madonna said she's hot...


other notable mentions:
>if i never see your face again - maroon 5 & rihanna
>pocketful of sunshine - Natasha Bedingfield
> A&E - Goldfrapp
>if only - KT Tunstall
>American boy - Estelle & kanye west

it's also a bonus that in 'American Boy', Kylie's name is mentioned! haha... =)btw Kylie is doin great with her X2008 tour so far... got good reviews...


here's 'I Kissed A Girl':

No comments: