Wednesday, June 18, 2008

saving myself

oh finally can get online...
something was wrong with it yesterday...

for the past few days i've been feeling a little strange.... like kinda trap inside the house...
coz 2/3 of the family was away on a trip and i was sort of left alone from morning till evening...

can't go anywhere i can't drive yet... at one point when the Internet crashed i felt like i was disconnected from the world... ok, maybe that's a little dramatic...

but reli... there's nothing to do at home...luckily my sis brought back a stack of DVD's so that was my only company...

i was really dying from the inside... talking to myself....
..........................
.............................
..................................
in times like this, i resorted to 2 things that kept me sane: music & food....
Music remedy is the best, no matter how u feel there's a song for it...
and Food... wow, i eat till i can't eat anymore to make myself happy....

thankfully everyone is back now and things are back to normal....
I really really need to get out more.............

No comments: