Friday, April 25, 2008

Bye Bye

ok, this is probably d last post until i come back from Singapore next Tuesday.... i wanna take this opportunity to thank everyone for your support and well wishes...

i will be taking a 4.30pm bus in Bangsar... will have to rush a bit but i can make it...

yesterday went to play squash and badminton with Jit Teng & Yu Xuan again.... i know i shouldn't be doing these things at this time, but i'm already trying to take it easy and i did not push myself too hard... after coming back from NS, i realised the biggest change in me is that i learn to treat myself better and not stress myself too much... when i look back at last year, i feel like there have been moments where i should not have over worked and put myself under so much pressure.... so now i know better..... i take more breaks, n relax more....as a result, i'm enjoying life so much more...

anyway, today i'm packing my stuff in the earlier half of the day and later in the evening i will be helping my sister out... she's organising this little bowling competition at Sunway Pyramid and n i'm taking part too just for fun... hehe right now she's wrapping the hampers n it looks funny.... but i have to admit it's not easy coz were not professionals.... btw i'm not too bad at bowling so i will take my chances n try to win back one of those junk food filled hampers...

ok, b4 i go, here's a nice song to say goodbye...



love to u'all.... goodbye!

No comments: