Wednesday, April 23, 2008

50

50
/
50
----
------
----------
-------
If ur wondering what this figure is... it's my score for the computer test(undang)!!! yes, u got that right buddy... a perfect fifty it is... i was shocked when the results came out at the end of the test coz i had doubts for a few questions... i just feel so blessed to have nailed this exam... i know, to some of u this means nothing, millions n millions of ppl have passed it... n i know i'm not the first and definitely not the last to achieve this score...
but heck, this result has it's significance in my books... i reli needed this to boost my self esteem... after being worried about this whole deal for some time.... IS stupid... but the results r evident... College watch out!!! i know Undang test n College exams r worlds apart but at least i know i still have what it takes to do memory work.... my study techniques have not failed me...n i think i have a little bit of photographic memory too...
hehe n u know what, perhaps i will have a little victory celebration to make myself feel good.... but as i type this post i'm suffering from stomach pain that is pretty intensed... dunno why... haven't been fit lately....it's a miracle that i survived this exam becoz i slept so poorly last night... was shivering all night n then had to wake up in the middle of the night to eat panadol.... n later get attacked by mosquitoes.... n so my health battles continues.... hey, i may not feel good but i'm still proud of my achievement today...

No comments: