Thursday, February 17, 2011

Back from the sunshine state of Aus

Greetings! I had an awesome weeek in Brisbane (+ a Gold Coast day trip).

Seen so much, experienced so much, so much to talk about now. Currently in the process of editing pics, which will be uploaded on fb when it's ready! Also I will be posting some journal entries here so stay tuned folks! :)

The weather in Brisbane was HOT, HOT, HOT! Parts of my body are darker now LOL. There's a reason why they call Queensland the Sunshine state ;)
NO sign of the recent flood though, they did a fantastic job cleaning the city!

Ppl there were generally friendly, drivers ALWAYS let pedestrians walk first, the public toilets were much cleaner than the ones here, really LOVED the hypermarkets there becoz of the wide range of products they carry, public transport was expensive, in fact almost everything was expensive! @_@

Overall it was really fun experiencing Australian culture.. I tried to absorb as much as I could like a sponge, while trying to adapt at the same time! The thing I missed most about Malaysia was the food hahaha. More details in posts to come.

Need some rest now! :)

No comments: