Saturday, November 13, 2010

Almost done but not quite there

What a frustrating time. My final paper is on Monday, but the build up to it is just killing me. This is the toughest unit to study for since I joined Monash. Instrumental Analysis.

Just too much info to digest, with lots of details and requirements for operation of the various analytical techniques. The frustration of being unable to stick these facts into my brain is stressing me out. It's like touch and go. After reading I forget most things. I could potentially screw this up. For the first time I could actually score horribly. I'll be damned to see a flaw in my result slip, since I think the other papers went pretty well.

Arghhhhhh wish I wasn't such a kiasu perfectionist.
Under self inflicted pressure. Feel like eating a tub of ice cream and then die from a horrible tummy ache.

OK I'm done procrastinating. Back to notes.

No comments: