Thursday, October 14, 2010

Final exams soon!

Wow it's been exactly 1 month since my last post. Don't think I have ever left such a huge gap in updating my blog. Apologies if anyone is still reading this!

During this month I have been working feverishly to complete all the remaining assignments, and minutes ago I just finished typing the very last lab report of this semester, and also 2010! Felt instant relief. Looking back now, I have come a long way battling through some really long nights to finish reports and essays. But coming out on the other side now, to know that I made it through is just awesome :)

But then comes the not so awesome part of exams. But honestly, I don't feel as stressed studying compared to rushing for assignments even though the weightage for finals are high. I know there's a lot on the line, but somehow I just don't feel as much pressure... maybe it's because there's no deadline. And I love study breaks. Don't have to wake up early and avoid the horrible traffic outside. But by the time when I really have to start studying, you won't hear me being as cheerful as I am now.

There really isn't much else going on in my life now. I'm just waiting for the exams to be over, then I will think of ways to thoroughly enjoy and spend my 3 week break before the summer semester starts in December. I'm really itching to go on holiday, preferably somewhere with a beach. Miss the feeling of having sand under my feet and between the toes :) I like those relaxing holidays where you can just laze around and not do anything... ohh and enjoy yummy food hahaha. I love hotel breakfast, seeing the sausages, bakon and harsh browns served buffet style is so fun!! :D

OK I'm getting ahead of myself. Should focus on exams first!

No comments: